Zemra Botnet Panel+SQL+Builder
Zemra uses a simple panel with an overview of all the statistical data is not required. Using two graphs, you can see the operation of the machines and that region’s location.In, statistics on online and get more information. You have a chance to see everything online Socks5 and export them to list.Traffic is encrypted and protected using the AES algorithm, each client communicates with the unique generated key.
• Intuitive control panel
• DDos (HTTP / SYN Flood / UDP)
• Loader (Load and run).
• Cheat visits.
• USB Spread (spread through flash drives)
• Socks5 (picks up socks proxy on the infected machine)
• Update (Updates the bot)
• The process can not be completed.
• 256 Bit AES encryption of traffic from the bot to the server
• There is a choice of a particular country
In the archive:
(I’m using 000webhost for example)
1. Pour the folder “zemra” server
2. Create MySQL (we get the data of this kind: MYSQL_SERVER mysql17.000webhost.com, MYSQL_DATABASE a8385067_1, MYSQL_USERNAME a8385067_1)
3. Go to phpMyAdmin
4. Import the database from the archive
5. Edit the file config.include.php (putting the data from MySQL) and set the password for access to the admin panel.
6. Set permissions on config.include.php 666
Panel installation completed =)
The panel is accessed through:
1. Launch Zemra Bot – Patcher.exe
2. Specify host, example – www.host.com
3. Specify the gate path, by default.
4., specify the path to Zemra_RAW.exe
5. Click the patch)